- Disney unveils Star Wars toys amid marketing blitz
- Horror master Wes Craven dies at 76
- Review: We Are Your Friends
- Taco Joint's Ukulele Policy Trades Tacos For Songs
- Austin Remembers Stevie Ray Vaughan: 25 Years Later
- Cirque Du Soleil BIg Top Returns To Austin
- Bettie's Box Office: No Escape Review
- Josh Duggar In Rehab After Admitting To Pornography Habit
- SE Austin Music Venue Pushing For Later Hours Despite Opposition From Neighbor
- Review: American Ultra
- Police search of home of Gene Simmons, but he's not suspect
- Investigators To Recommend Jenner Face Manslaughter
- Reality star Josh Duggar admits to cheating on his wife
- State Fair of Texas announces food competition finalists
- Cedar Park Named Best City In US For New Restaurants
- Bettie's Box Office: The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Review
- Review: Straight Outta Compton
- Nutty Brown Cafe To Move To Round Rock
- NBC Officially Fires Trump From 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- More than 170 Elvis artifacts to be auctioned at Graceland
- One year ago today: Robin Williams dies at 63
- Korean TV spot reveals new 'Star Wars' footage
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Wins Fight To Get More Space At Auditorium Shores
- Bettie's Box Office: Fantastic Four Review
- Don't pick a fight with Spider-Man
- Review: The Gift
- Rapper 50 Cent seeking to lease Connecticut mansion
- Whataburger doubles down in Drake-Meek Mill Twitter beef
- Bettie's Box Office: Shaun the Sheep Movie Review
- Bettie's Box Office: Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation Review
- City of Austin Gets C- in Music City Report Card
- Bettie's Box Office: Vacation Review
- Review: Southpaw
- Bettie's Box Office: Pixels Review
- Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert divorce after 4 years
- Bettie's Box Office: Trainwreck Review
- Review: Self/less
- Bettie's Box Office: Amy Review
- Bettie's Box Office: Terminator Genisys Review
- Apple changes tune on music royalties after Swift complains
- Review: Inside Out
- Bettie's Box Office: Inside Out Review
- Review: Jurassic World
- Prolific British actor Christopher Lee dies at age 93
- Brian Wilson with Rodriguez in Austin
- Unreleased copy of '50 Shades' sequel novel stolen
- Benefit Concert This Weekend For Central Texas Flood Victims
- Review: Entourage
- Review: Spy
- Review: Love & Mercy
KEYE TV Announces New Lifestyle Show 'We Are Austin'
Updated: Wednesday, June 18 2014, 04:25 PM CDT
KEYE TV is proud to announce the launch of "We Are Austin", a lifestyle and interview show that begins June 30.
Morning Meteorologist Allison Miller and Chris Saldana will host the new hour long show Monday-Friday at 9 a.m. coming out of CBS This Morning. "We Are Austin" is the only lifestyle based show in the market.
"Although I have only lived in Austin for two and a half years, I definitely feel at home. On the weekends, I love being able to explore new restaurants, events, and anything outdoorsy, including hiking and camping," states Allison Miller.
Joining Allison Miller as co- host for "We Are Austin" is Texas native Chris Saldana. "Texas is home! I am blessed for the chance to be able to do something I have a passion for, so close to home, Del Rio, Texas. I was incredibly patient where my next stop would be after being in Las Vegas for 10 years. KEYE/We Are Austin is a perfect fit for me right now."
"We Are Austin" will premiere on Monday June 30 at 9 a.m. on KEYE TV.