- Review: We Are Your Friends
- Taco Joint's Ukulele Policy Trades Tacos For Songs
- Austin Remembers Stevie Ray Vaughan: 25 Years Later
- Cirque Du Soleil BIg Top Returns To Austin
- Bettie's Box Office: No Escape Review
- Josh Duggar In Rehab After Admitting To Pornography Habit
- SE Austin Music Venue Pushing For Later Hours Despite Opposition From Neighbor
- Review: American Ultra
- Police search of home of Gene Simmons, but he's not suspect
- Investigators To Recommend Jenner Face Manslaughter
- Reality star Josh Duggar admits to cheating on his wife
- State Fair of Texas announces food competition finalists
- Cedar Park Named Best City In US For New Restaurants
- Bettie's Box Office: The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Review
- Review: Straight Outta Compton
- Nutty Brown Cafe To Move To Round Rock
- NBC Officially Fires Trump From 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- More than 170 Elvis artifacts to be auctioned at Graceland
- One year ago today: Robin Williams dies at 63
- Korean TV spot reveals new 'Star Wars' footage
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Wins Fight To Get More Space At Auditorium Shores
- Bettie's Box Office: Fantastic Four Review
- Don't pick a fight with Spider-Man
- Review: The Gift
- Rapper 50 Cent seeking to lease Connecticut mansion
- Whataburger doubles down in Drake-Meek Mill Twitter beef
- Bettie's Box Office: Shaun the Sheep Movie Review
- Bettie's Box Office: Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation Review
- City of Austin Gets C- in Music City Report Card
- Bettie's Box Office: Vacation Review
- Review: Southpaw
- Bettie's Box Office: Pixels Review
- Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert divorce after 4 years
- Bettie's Box Office: Trainwreck Review
- Review: Self/less
- Bettie's Box Office: Amy Review
- Bettie's Box Office: Terminator Genisys Review
- Apple changes tune on music royalties after Swift complains
- Review: Inside Out
- Bettie's Box Office: Inside Out Review
- Review: Jurassic World
- Prolific British actor Christopher Lee dies at age 93
- Brian Wilson with Rodriguez in Austin
- Unreleased copy of '50 Shades' sequel novel stolen
- Benefit Concert This Weekend For Central Texas Flood Victims
- Review: Entourage
- Review: Spy
- Review: Love & Mercy
- Jon Batiste Named Bandleader Of CBS' New Colbert 'Late Show'
- Bettie's Box Office: Tomorrowland Review
Sheriff: Robin Williams Found With Belt On Neck
Updated: Tuesday, August 12 2014, 02:11 PM CDT
Sheriff's officials say Robin Williams' personal assistant found him with a belt around his neck at his San Francisco Bay Area home.
Marin County Sheriff's Lt. Keith Boyd also said Tuesday that superficial cuts were found on Williams' wrist and a pocket knife was found nearby.
Toxicology results on whether Williams had any drugs or alcohol in his system are weeks away.
Sheriff's officials said Monday a preliminary investigation determined the cause of death was suicide due to asphyxia. Williams was 63 and had suffered for years from periodic bouts of substance abuse and depression.
Williams' press representative Mara Buxbaum said the actor had been battling severe depression recently. Just last month, Williams announced he was returning to a 12-step treatment program.
Coroner's officials say he was last seen alive at home around 10 p.m. Sunday.
(Copyright 2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)