- City Of Austin IT Worker Charged With Stealing Equipment
- Houston DJ Arrested In NW Austin For Alleged Home Invasion
- APD: Downtown Austin DWI Suspect Had BAC 4 Times Legal Limit
- Reward offered for arrest of sex offender who escaped Houston facility
- Parents React To Baby Carjacking In Austin
- Investigators find huge psychedelic mushroom grow operation in a house
- Man Steals Car With Baby Inside
- Food Trucks Band Together To Catch Thief
- Dashcam Video Released Of Man Shooting At New Braunfels Police Officers
- Woman Found Dead From Gunshot Wound At Pflugerville Home Identified
- APD Searching For Cigarette Burglary Suspect
- Adding Officers, Building Relationships Could Help Austin Property Crime Problem
- Police On The Hunt For Truck Wheel Thieves
- APD Looking For Owner Of Stolen East Austin Bicycle
- Austin Dad Accused Of Driving Son To School While Drunk
- Nicaraguan Man Set To Be Executed In Texas Gets Reprieve
- Police Identify Robbery Suspects Targeting Women In Downtown Austin
- New Braunfels Man Arrested On Child Porn Charges
- APD Investigates Rash Of Cat Mutilation Cases In South Austin
- Graffiti Vandals Targeting Lakeway Business
- 70lbs Of Marijuana Seized After Fayette Co. Traffic Stop
- Tickets Adding Up At Austin's Don't Block The Box Intersections
- UT student assaulted outside residence hall early Sunday morning
- Capitol Arson Suspect Brought Back To Texas
- 9 Months Pregnant Mother Helps Police Catch Burglar
- An Old Driver's License Can Be Dangerous To Leave Around
- Ex-Con Missing After Harassing Women, Violating Parole
- ICE Arrests 61 Undocumented Immigrants With Criminal Convictions
- Austin Woman Confronts, Tackles Unknown Man In Her Home
- Arson Suspected In East Austin Boarding House Fire
- Wells Fargo Bank Robbed In SW Austin
- Texas Man Again Convicted In 1976 Bus Attendant Slaying
- College Women, Including In Austin, Targeted In Prostitution Ring
- Robbery Suspect Shot By TCSO Deputy Identified
- Woman Hits Teen With Car, Drives Away Thinking It Was Prank
- TCSO: Screaming Woman Busted With PCP At Apartment Complex Pool
- VonTrey Clark Could Be Back In Texas Soon
- Robbery Suspect Shot By Deputy In North Travis Co.
- Meagan Work's Defense Team Focus On Her Medical Condition
- Competitive knife thrower arrested for bringing knife into Austin courthouse
- APD: Pest Control Worker Tried To Expose Himself To Teen Girl During Service Call
- Former WilCo Judge Sentenced To 18 Months In Prison
- Former AISD Teacher Accepts 25 Year Plea Deal For Sexual Assault
- Victim Speaks On Downtown Robberies
- Search Warrant Issued For VonTrey Clark's Locker
- Police: Stranger Follows Woman And Assaults Her At Home
- Police now looking for three suspects in downtown Austin robberies
- Austin Company Has Your Back When Busting A Car Window To Save Children, Pets
- Police: Round Rock Mom Leaves Kids Alone In Car For 40 Minutes
- APD Searching For Downtown Austin Aggravated Assault Suspects
2 Arrested, More Sought Over Austin Teen Gang Rape
Updated: Saturday, August 3 2013, 04:08 PM CDT
Police have arrested two men and are seeking possibly eight more over the gang rape of a 13-year-old girl in North Austin.
According to the arrest affidavits, Juan Lozano Ortega (pictured left), 24, and Edgar Gerargo Guzman Perez (pictured right), 26, are both charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child, a first degree felony.
According to court documents, on the evening of June 29 the teen had run away from a home she was living at on Payton Gin Road. She was approached by a vehicle with three men inside and was given a ride to a nearby apartment.
The affidavit says seven to 10 other men were at the apartment. The girl was taken to a bedroom where she was sexually assaulted while the men recorded it with their cellphones. The affidavit says all of the men there assaulted her until early the next morning.
The girl was driven to an unknown location and told by one of the men to "find somewhere to go." She asked to use a cellphone and called her foster brother to pick her up, but he refused, according to court documents.
She was able to make it back on her own to the home on Payton Gin Road and report what happened to her, the affidavit says.
She was taken to a hospital and examined. The affidavit says there was trauma to her body consistent with the allegations.
Police say they were able to track the men down from the phone call the girl made to her foster brother. She had borrowed one of her attacker's phones and her foster brother's caller ID recorded his number.
They tracked him to an apartment that matched the description of where the girl said the attack happened, according to court documents.
Photos from Austin police