- Parents React To Baby Carjacking In Austin
- Investigators find huge psychedelic mushroom grow operation in a house
- Man Steals Car With Baby Inside
- Food Trucks Band Together To Catch Thief
- Dashcam Video Released Of Man Shooting At New Braunfels Police Officers
- Woman Found Dead From Gunshot Wound At Pflugerville Home Identified
- APD Searching For Cigarette Burglary Suspect
- Adding Officers, Building Relationships Could Help Austin Property Crime Problem
- Police On The Hunt For Truck Wheel Thieves
- APD Looking For Owner Of Stolen East Austin Bicycle
- Austin Dad Accused Of Driving Son To School While Drunk
- Nicaraguan Man Set To Be Executed In Texas Gets Reprieve
- Police Identify Robbery Suspects Targeting Women In Downtown Austin
- New Braunfels Man Arrested On Child Porn Charges
- APD Investigates Rash Of Cat Mutilation Cases In South Austin
- Graffiti Vandals Targeting Lakeway Business
- 70lbs Of Marijuana Seized After Fayette Co. Traffic Stop
- Tickets Adding Up At Austin's Don't Block The Box Intersections
- UT student assaulted outside residence hall early Sunday morning
- Capitol Arson Suspect Brought Back To Texas
- 9 Months Pregnant Mother Helps Police Catch Burglar
- An Old Driver's License Can Be Dangerous To Leave Around
- Ex-Con Missing After Harassing Women, Violating Parole
- ICE Arrests 61 Undocumented Immigrants With Criminal Convictions
- Austin Woman Confronts, Tackles Unknown Man In Her Home
- Arson Suspected In East Austin Boarding House Fire
- Wells Fargo Bank Robbed In SW Austin
- Texas Man Again Convicted In 1976 Bus Attendant Slaying
- College Women, Including In Austin, Targeted In Prostitution Ring
- Robbery Suspect Shot By TCSO Deputy Identified
- Woman Hits Teen With Car, Drives Away Thinking It Was Prank
- TCSO: Screaming Woman Busted With PCP At Apartment Complex Pool
- VonTrey Clark Could Be Back In Texas Soon
- Robbery Suspect Shot By Deputy In North Travis Co.
- Meagan Work's Defense Team Focus On Her Medical Condition
- Competitive knife thrower arrested for bringing knife into Austin courthouse
- APD: Pest Control Worker Tried To Expose Himself To Teen Girl During Service Call
- Former WilCo Judge Sentenced To 18 Months In Prison
- Former AISD Teacher Accepts 25 Year Plea Deal For Sexual Assault
- Victim Speaks On Downtown Robberies
- Search Warrant Issued For VonTrey Clark's Locker
- Police: Stranger Follows Woman And Assaults Her At Home
- Police now looking for three suspects in downtown Austin robberies
- Austin Company Has Your Back When Busting A Car Window To Save Children, Pets
- Police: Round Rock Mom Leaves Kids Alone In Car For 40 Minutes
- APD Searching For Downtown Austin Aggravated Assault Suspects
- Austin Hosts Summit On Protecting Power Grid From Cyberattacks
- Man Charged For Fatal East Austin Shooting
- Armed Duo Robbing People Leaving Downtown Austin Bars
- Property Crime More Prevalent In Austin Than Other Similarly Sized Cities
Man Charged In Rape Of 13-Year-Old Austin Girl
Updated: Friday, July 26 2013, 03:40 PM CDT
An Austin man is accused of raping a 13-year-old girl in June.
Donald Ray Lewis is charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child.
According to an arrest affidavit, the 13-year-old ran away from the Settlement Home on Payton Gin Road in North Austin. The Settlement Home is a placing agency for foster children.
On June 30, she met a woman who brought her to a nearby apartment. She told investigators she smoked crack with the woman and Lewis. Then she went to a bedroom where Lewis had sex with her, according to the affidavit.
The girl said she stayed at the apartment for several days and had sex with several other men, the affidavit said.
After she reported the crime, the girl showed detectives the apartment where it happened. Lewis lived there and she picked him out of a photo lineup, according to the affidavit.
The same victim was involved in another sexual assault case.
She told police it happened on June 29 at a different location. Three men brought her to an apartment where she was sexually assaulted by seven to 10 men while they recorded it with their cellphones, another arrest affidavit said.
The girl said she was driven to an unknown location and told by one of the men to "find somewhere to go." She asked to use a cellphone and called her foster brother to pick her up, but he refused, according to court documents.
Police say they were able to track the men down from the phone call the girl made to her foster brother. She had borrowed one of her attacker's phones and her foster brother's caller ID recorded his number.
Two of the men, Juan Lozano Ortega, 24, and Edgar Gerargo Guzman Perez, 26, are under arrest and charged with sexual assault.
(Photo from Austin Police)