- Construction Worker's Body Found Under East Austin Home
- APD Investigating Shot Fired Call In North Austin
- Bond Between Fayette Co. K-9, Handler Secret To Their Success
- Suspect In Killing Of Harris Co. Deputy Previously Arrested In Austin
- Man Busted For 7th DWI In North Travis Co.
- City Of Austin IT Worker Charged With Stealing Equipment
- Houston DJ Arrested In NW Austin For Alleged Home Invasion
- APD: Downtown Austin DWI Suspect Had BAC 4 Times Legal Limit
- Reward offered for arrest of sex offender who escaped Houston facility
- Parents React To Baby Carjacking In Austin
- Investigators find huge psychedelic mushroom grow operation in a house
- Man Steals Car With Baby Inside
- Food Trucks Band Together To Catch Thief
- Dashcam Video Released Of Man Shooting At New Braunfels Police Officers
- Woman Found Dead From Gunshot Wound At Pflugerville Home Identified
- APD Searching For Cigarette Burglary Suspect
- Adding Officers, Building Relationships Could Help Austin Property Crime Problem
- Police On The Hunt For Truck Wheel Thieves
- APD Looking For Owner Of Stolen East Austin Bicycle
- Austin Dad Accused Of Driving Son To School While Drunk
- Nicaraguan Man Set To Be Executed In Texas Gets Reprieve
- Police Identify Robbery Suspects Targeting Women In Downtown Austin
- New Braunfels Man Arrested On Child Porn Charges
- APD Investigates Rash Of Cat Mutilation Cases In South Austin
- Graffiti Vandals Targeting Lakeway Business
- 70lbs Of Marijuana Seized After Fayette Co. Traffic Stop
- Tickets Adding Up At Austin's Don't Block The Box Intersections
- UT student assaulted outside residence hall early Sunday morning
- Capitol Arson Suspect Brought Back To Texas
- 9 Months Pregnant Mother Helps Police Catch Burglar
- An Old Driver's License Can Be Dangerous To Leave Around
- Ex-Con Missing After Harassing Women, Violating Parole
- ICE Arrests 61 Undocumented Immigrants With Criminal Convictions
- Austin Woman Confronts, Tackles Unknown Man In Her Home
- Arson Suspected In East Austin Boarding House Fire
- Wells Fargo Bank Robbed In SW Austin
- Texas Man Again Convicted In 1976 Bus Attendant Slaying
- College Women, Including In Austin, Targeted In Prostitution Ring
- Robbery Suspect Shot By TCSO Deputy Identified
- Woman Hits Teen With Car, Drives Away Thinking It Was Prank
- TCSO: Screaming Woman Busted With PCP At Apartment Complex Pool
- VonTrey Clark Could Be Back In Texas Soon
- Robbery Suspect Shot By Deputy In North Travis Co.
- Meagan Work's Defense Team Focus On Her Medical Condition
- Competitive knife thrower arrested for bringing knife into Austin courthouse
- APD: Pest Control Worker Tried To Expose Himself To Teen Girl During Service Call
- Former WilCo Judge Sentenced To 18 Months In Prison
- Former AISD Teacher Accepts 25 Year Plea Deal For Sexual Assault
- Victim Speaks On Downtown Robberies
- Search Warrant Issued For VonTrey Clark's Locker
More Charges Filed Against Alleged Cedar Park Rapist
Updated: Monday, August 11 2014, 06:19 PM CDT
Cedar Park Police say a new victim has come forward with accusations against suspected serial rapist Jordan Benford.
Take a close look at this picture.
His name is Jordan Benford.
Cedar Park Police Chief Sean Mannix says Benford is a violent predator accused of assaulting at least 4 people. "His behavior has escalated to the point where at least one of the victims was bound at the time of the attack and we believe that his behavior would have continued to escalate, so yeah, we think he's a pretty dangerous guy."
Investigators believe there may be more victims.
Assistant District Attorney Geoffrey Puryear says "at this point it is so important that we locate those victims, that we identify them, that we get them keyed into services that they can take advantage of right now."
Benford has already pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge and received probation in an unrelated 2012 case.
He's currently in the Williamson County Jail awaiting trial in 4-others, including the latest accusation.
The most recent victim came forward after seeing a KEYE-TV news report.
Chief Mannix says "The next day we got an outcry from another victim who just didn't feel it was right to remain silent while other guys were being victimized by this guy."
The victim in this case told police Benford sexually assaulted her on several occasions.
Also today, police chief Mannix announced a warrant for 18-year old Thomas Allen Palacios.
Palacios is accused of being involved in at least one of the sexual assaults.
Chief Mannix says "If Mr. Palacios is listening, it would be in his best interest to turn himself in to Detective Miller at his earliest convenience because we are coming to get ya."
By: Lydia Pantazes
(Photo from the Williamson County Sheriff's Office.)