- Homeowner Holds NE Austin Burglary Suspect at Gun Point
- U.S. Marshals Searching For Man Wanted For Evading Arrest In Cedar Park
- Emails From Former APD Officer Shed Light On Firing
- Fugitive Wanted For South Austin Assault Arrested In Ohio
- 2 Round Rock Home Invasion Suspects Arrested In Hutto
- Fired APD Officer Connected To Samantha Dean Murder Now In Indonesia
- APD Fires Officer Linked To Dean Murder Case
- APD Investigating West Campus Murder
- Squatters Vandalize Elderly Couple's South Austin Home
- APD: Teen Killed In West Campus, Suspect In Custody
- APD: Father Arrested For DWI With Child In Car
- Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Leander Teen
- Police: Man Exposed Himself To Child At San Marcos Whataburger
- Neighbor Spots Accused Kidnapper Cutting Through His Yard
- Supreme Court Rules Police Can't Extend Traffic Stops
- UPDATED: Search warrant reveals APD officer wanted Samantha Dean to abort baby
- Online Date Turns Into Trap For Austin Man
- Trial Date Set In Case Of Former APD Detective Charged With Manslaughter
- New $29 Million Georgetown Emergency Operations Center
- Neighbors Help Austin Police Catch Accused Burglar
- UPDATE: Leander Shooting Suspect In Custody
- Police Identify Suspect, Victim Of Downtown Omni Hotel Shooting
- Uninvited Guest Surprises East Austin Homeowner
- Buda Police Use Self-activating Body Cams
- FBI Issues July 4th Warning
- APD: Man Raped Woman at SafePlace
- Escaped Inmate Continues To Elude Police
- Suspect In South Austin HEB Throat Slashing Now In Custody
- 3rd Person Linked To Dean Murder Investigation
- New Details In Slain Kyle Police Employee's Murder
- Documents: 2 Suspects Identified In Samantha Dean Murder
- EMS Responds To Dozens of Synthetic Marijuana Calls
- WilCo Judge Pleads Guilty To Firearms Violation, Lying To Federal Agent
- 1 Killed In NE Travis Co. Shooting
- Police Still Searching For Clues In Woman's Death
- Shoppers Shocked By Brutal Attack At South Austin HEB Parking Lot
- Twin Peaks Shooting May Have Started After Parking Lot Argument
- San Marcos Police Ask For Makeover For Military Vehicle
- UPDATE: Woman Hides In Garage As Suspected Burglars Break Into Her Home
- 170 Charged After Biker Gang Shootout In Waco
- New Intersections For Don't Block The Box Enforcement
- Local Bikers Blame Gang Label On A Few Members
- Hutto Volleyball Coach Arrest Shocks Former Player's Mother
- Hutto PD: Volleyball Coach Sexually Assaulted Teen
- Round Rock Bank Jugging Victim Speaks Out
- Fugitive Wanted For Fatal Crash Arrested After 6 Years
- Leander Police BUSting Drivers Illegally Passing School Buses
- Austin School Bus Driver Fired In Child Sex Assault Case
- AISD: Camera Installed On School Bus After Sexual Assault Arrest
- Austin Police Bust Marijuana Grow House In SW Austin
More Charges Filed Against Alleged Cedar Park Rapist
Updated: Monday, August 11 2014, 06:19 PM CDT
Cedar Park Police say a new victim has come forward with accusations against suspected serial rapist Jordan Benford.
Take a close look at this picture.
His name is Jordan Benford.
Cedar Park Police Chief Sean Mannix says Benford is a violent predator accused of assaulting at least 4 people. "His behavior has escalated to the point where at least one of the victims was bound at the time of the attack and we believe that his behavior would have continued to escalate, so yeah, we think he's a pretty dangerous guy."
Investigators believe there may be more victims.
Assistant District Attorney Geoffrey Puryear says "at this point it is so important that we locate those victims, that we identify them, that we get them keyed into services that they can take advantage of right now."
Benford has already pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge and received probation in an unrelated 2012 case.
He's currently in the Williamson County Jail awaiting trial in 4-others, including the latest accusation.
The most recent victim came forward after seeing a KEYE-TV news report.
Chief Mannix says "The next day we got an outcry from another victim who just didn't feel it was right to remain silent while other guys were being victimized by this guy."
The victim in this case told police Benford sexually assaulted her on several occasions.
Also today, police chief Mannix announced a warrant for 18-year old Thomas Allen Palacios.
Palacios is accused of being involved in at least one of the sexual assaults.
Chief Mannix says "If Mr. Palacios is listening, it would be in his best interest to turn himself in to Detective Miller at his earliest convenience because we are coming to get ya."
By: Lydia Pantazes
(Photo from the Williamson County Sheriff's Office.)