- Homeowner Holds NE Austin Burglary Suspect at Gun Point
- U.S. Marshals Searching For Man Wanted For Evading Arrest In Cedar Park
- Emails From Former APD Officer Shed Light On Firing
- Fugitive Wanted For South Austin Assault Arrested In Ohio
- 2 Round Rock Home Invasion Suspects Arrested In Hutto
- Fired APD Officer Connected To Samantha Dean Murder Now In Indonesia
- APD Fires Officer Linked To Dean Murder Case
- APD Investigating West Campus Murder
- Squatters Vandalize Elderly Couple's South Austin Home
- APD: Teen Killed In West Campus, Suspect In Custody
- APD: Father Arrested For DWI With Child In Car
- Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Leander Teen
- Police: Man Exposed Himself To Child At San Marcos Whataburger
- Neighbor Spots Accused Kidnapper Cutting Through His Yard
- Supreme Court Rules Police Can't Extend Traffic Stops
- UPDATED: Search warrant reveals APD officer wanted Samantha Dean to abort baby
- Online Date Turns Into Trap For Austin Man
- Trial Date Set In Case Of Former APD Detective Charged With Manslaughter
- New $29 Million Georgetown Emergency Operations Center
- Neighbors Help Austin Police Catch Accused Burglar
- UPDATE: Leander Shooting Suspect In Custody
- Police Identify Suspect, Victim Of Downtown Omni Hotel Shooting
- Uninvited Guest Surprises East Austin Homeowner
- Buda Police Use Self-activating Body Cams
- FBI Issues July 4th Warning
- APD: Man Raped Woman at SafePlace
- Escaped Inmate Continues To Elude Police
- Suspect In South Austin HEB Throat Slashing Now In Custody
- 3rd Person Linked To Dean Murder Investigation
- New Details In Slain Kyle Police Employee's Murder
- Documents: 2 Suspects Identified In Samantha Dean Murder
- EMS Responds To Dozens of Synthetic Marijuana Calls
- WilCo Judge Pleads Guilty To Firearms Violation, Lying To Federal Agent
- 1 Killed In NE Travis Co. Shooting
- Police Still Searching For Clues In Woman's Death
- Shoppers Shocked By Brutal Attack At South Austin HEB Parking Lot
- Twin Peaks Shooting May Have Started After Parking Lot Argument
- San Marcos Police Ask For Makeover For Military Vehicle
- UPDATE: Woman Hides In Garage As Suspected Burglars Break Into Her Home
- 170 Charged After Biker Gang Shootout In Waco
- New Intersections For Don't Block The Box Enforcement
- Local Bikers Blame Gang Label On A Few Members
- Hutto Volleyball Coach Arrest Shocks Former Player's Mother
- Hutto PD: Volleyball Coach Sexually Assaulted Teen
- Round Rock Bank Jugging Victim Speaks Out
- Fugitive Wanted For Fatal Crash Arrested After 6 Years
- Leander Police BUSting Drivers Illegally Passing School Buses
- Austin School Bus Driver Fired In Child Sex Assault Case
- AISD: Camera Installed On School Bus After Sexual Assault Arrest
- Austin Police Bust Marijuana Grow House In SW Austin
Police Investigate After Rocks Thrown Onto IH-35
Updated: Wednesday, July 30 2014, 06:37 PM CDT
Austin Police are seeking the public's help to find the suspect(s) accused of throwing large, softball-sized rocks onto the lower deck of IH-35 between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m.
Police say the incidents have been happening since the beginning of June.
In the first incident on June 14, a person was severely injured after they were struck while driving in the 3200 block on the lower deck of N. IH-35.
Since then, police say there have been three more incidents in the same general area. The other three incidents all happened on July 27.
Another driver told police she was driving N. on IH-35, when she saw a large object hit the bottom right side of her windshield.
One person suffered minor injuries after police say a rock struck the passenger side of his front windshield as he approached the Barbara Jordan exit. Two of his passengers were not injured.
In the last incident, a rock struck the front grill part of a man's vehicle as he was driving in the 4000 block of N. IH-35 where the upper and lower decks come together.
APD is asking anyone who may have information about these incidents to call the Region 1 Detectives at 512-974-5320.