- Ex-APD Officer Sought In Samantha Dean Murder Now In Bastrop County Jail
- Llano Co. Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Toddlers Death
- Court Documents: VonTrey Clark Charged With Capital Murder
- Central TX Law Enforcement On High Alert Following String of Officer Shootings
- Man Busted Allegedly Burglarizing Popular Downtown Bar
- Man arrested after having marijuana delivered to Austin shipping store
- Construction Worker's Body Found Under East Austin Home
- APD Investigating Shot Fired Call In North Austin
- Bond Between Fayette Co. K-9, Handler Secret To Their Success
- Suspect In Killing Of Harris Co. Deputy Previously Arrested In Austin
- Man Busted For 7th DWI In North Travis Co.
- City Of Austin IT Worker Charged With Stealing Equipment
- Houston DJ Arrested In NW Austin For Alleged Home Invasion
- APD: Downtown Austin DWI Suspect Had BAC 4 Times Legal Limit
- Reward offered for arrest of sex offender who escaped Houston facility
- Parents React To Baby Carjacking In Austin
- Investigators find huge psychedelic mushroom grow operation in a house
- Man Steals Car With Baby Inside
- Food Trucks Band Together To Catch Thief
- Dashcam Video Released Of Man Shooting At New Braunfels Police Officers
- Woman Found Dead From Gunshot Wound At Pflugerville Home Identified
- APD Searching For Cigarette Burglary Suspect
- Adding Officers, Building Relationships Could Help Austin Property Crime Problem
- Police On The Hunt For Truck Wheel Thieves
- APD Looking For Owner Of Stolen East Austin Bicycle
- Austin Dad Accused Of Driving Son To School While Drunk
- Nicaraguan Man Set To Be Executed In Texas Gets Reprieve
- Police Identify Robbery Suspects Targeting Women In Downtown Austin
- New Braunfels Man Arrested On Child Porn Charges
- APD Investigates Rash Of Cat Mutilation Cases In South Austin
- Graffiti Vandals Targeting Lakeway Business
- 70lbs Of Marijuana Seized After Fayette Co. Traffic Stop
- Tickets Adding Up At Austin's Don't Block The Box Intersections
- UT student assaulted outside residence hall early Sunday morning
- Capitol Arson Suspect Brought Back To Texas
- 9 Months Pregnant Mother Helps Police Catch Burglar
- An Old Driver's License Can Be Dangerous To Leave Around
- Ex-Con Missing After Harassing Women, Violating Parole
- ICE Arrests 61 Undocumented Immigrants With Criminal Convictions
- Austin Woman Confronts, Tackles Unknown Man In Her Home
- Arson Suspected In East Austin Boarding House Fire
- Wells Fargo Bank Robbed In SW Austin
- Texas Man Again Convicted In 1976 Bus Attendant Slaying
- College Women, Including In Austin, Targeted In Prostitution Ring
- Robbery Suspect Shot By TCSO Deputy Identified
- Woman Hits Teen With Car, Drives Away Thinking It Was Prank
- TCSO: Screaming Woman Busted With PCP At Apartment Complex Pool
- VonTrey Clark Could Be Back In Texas Soon
- Robbery Suspect Shot By Deputy In North Travis Co.
- Meagan Work's Defense Team Focus On Her Medical Condition
Woman Beaten, Sexually Assaulted In San Marcos
Updated: Thursday, November 7 2013, 07:28 PM CST
A woman was beaten and sexually assaulted after being abducted along with her 4-year-old child.
It was reported in San Marcos around 11:30 a.m. Wednesday. According to San Marcos Police Commander Penny Dunn, the woman was driving near the intersection of Cheatham Street and McKie when her vehicle was hit on the rear bumper by another vehicle.
When the woman got out of her vehicle to look at the damage, she was forced into the back seat of her car by a Hispanic man. A second Hispanic man jumped in the driver’s seat and took off. A third Hispanic man followed in a truck.
Police said the woman’s head was covered and she was taken to an unknown location where she was sexually assaulted, strangled and eventually lost consciousness.
The victim regained consciousness in her car on the side of the road outside San Marcos. The child was inside unharmed. She suffered several non-life threatening injuries and was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Police are seeking information from anyone in the area at the time of the abduction.
They ask anyone in the vicinity of Cheatham Street and McKie Street on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 between 11:20 a.m. and noon who may have witnessed the incident to call Criminal Investigations at 512-753-2300 or 800-324-8477.
Police are interested in hearing from anyone who may have observed suspicious activity, a disturbance or a minor accident in that area involving a pickup truck with three men inside.