The City of Austin's "Give Us Five Challenge" encourages Austinites to increase recycling in their homes by 5 pounds each month. Here are some tips to help you recycle as much as possible:
- Learn all of the items you can recycle. Visit austinrecycles.com for a complete list.
- Never let recyclables go into the trash.
- Recycle throughout your house. Add a recycling bin in every room to make it easier.
- Make recycling a daily habit.
- Get everyone in your house involved.
Visit austinrecycles.com for more tips on how to recycle more and to see how Austin residents are rising to the challenge.
Click here to like Austin Resource Recovery on Facebook.