- Law Enforcement Target Dangerous Drivers for Holiday Weekend
- Argument Turn Fatal At Sacramento City College
- UT Kicks Off In South Bend Tomorrow
- One Marine Dead And 9 Hurt In Helicopter Training Exercise
- Kentucky Clerk To Face Federal Judge Over Gay Marriage
- Inmates Get Tattoos Removed For Free
- McDonald's will launch all day breakfast on Oct. 6
- Report: Austin Ranks Low for Road Safety
- School Financing Fight Hits Texas Supreme Court
- Nearly 700 New Laws Going Into Effect Today
- Blue Bell Ice Cream is back in Austin stores
- SWAT standoff in South Austin ends after 10 hours
- Campus Shooting Leaves One Person Dead
- Prep School Rape Trial
- One Person Is Dead After A Plane Crash In Alabama
- Congressman Honors Flood First Responders
- TxDOT Displays Drunk Driving Dangers in 'Not-So-Fun House'
- Man Steals Car With Baby Inside
- Deadline For Those Affected By Memorial Day Floods
- High School Students Criticize New Dress Code
- Crews Rescue Person From Trench
- Man Found Dead Inside Vehicle At Kyle H-E-B Identified
- NATO Service Members Killed
- King Of Beer Files Suit Against Queen Of Beer
- UPDATE: SWAT Situation Near Cook Elementary comes to peaceful end
- Fraternity Suspended Over Move-In Day Banners
- Blue Bell announces Homemade Vanilla as first returning flavor
- First Day Back To School For Lots Of Kids
- Leander ISD Opens New Elementary School
- Family Funeral For Caldwell County Crash Victims
- Former High School Football Player Heading Back To Court
- TABC Targeting Stores And Bars
- Moov-In Day At The University of Texas
- Bombing In Egypt Injures At Least One Police Officer
- ICE Operation Nets Undocumented Criminals
- Vontrey Clark’s Girlfriend Releases Statement
- Lawmakers Trying To Invoke An Intern Dress Code
- Deadly Crash Kills 1 Man, Closes I-35 For Hours
- Thai Police Offer Reward For Suspects In Deadly Bombing
- You Can Now Review Government Agencies On Yelp
- Black Box Recovered From Trigana Air Wreckage
- Famous Batman Impersonator Killed In Car Crash
- NFL Player Declares War On Participation Trophies
- Committee Moves Forward Rental Regulations
- B-Cycle Launches Low Income Membership Program
- District Attorney Out Of Jail Early
- Bad Weather Hinders Search For Indonesian Airline Wreckage
- Trump Takes On Immigration
- Work Hearing Resumes Monday
- Former WilCo Judge Sentenced To 18 Months In Prison
Mom Escorted To Bathroom To Finish Breastfeading By A Store Employee
Updated: Wednesday, August 20 2014, 07:45 AM CDT
One mother is stirring up support on Facebook after being escorted to the bathroom for breastfeeding her baby at a Beverly Hills Anthropolgie store.
Ingred Weise Hesson says she sat down to feed her baby when an employee escorted her to the bathroom.
"His exact words to me were I'm here to escort you to the ladies room so that you can finish breastfeeding." said Hesson.
Hesson says there was no where to sit in the bathroom except on the toilet seat. She finished, left the store and later called the manager asking why she was asked to move.
"he said well there were other customers in the store and I figured you would be more comfortable and they would be more comfortable if you were to leave the sales floor." said Hesson.
She posted the incident on her Facebook page and it has started an online firestorm.
Hessen says Anthropologie is one of her favorite stores but will boycott them if she has to.