- St. Patrick's Day Outdoor Festival
- Audition March 5
- Audition March 3
- Souper Bowl of Caring: Jan 10-Feb 2
- Luling Care Center
- April 2013: Rodney Reed Interview From Death Row
- Pro Football Winner Oct. 29
- School Delays, Road Closures, Power Outages
- Round Rock Mandatory Water Restrictions Could Start Next Week
- Austin National Night Out
- Bill That Would Expand Texas Grandparents' Rights Dropped
- 2013 Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- A Long, Incredible Journey
- Crews Battle To Contain Smithville Wildfire
- Boy Scouts Build Memorial Grove
- Capital Metro Train Derailment
- Anti-Abortion Activists Protest President Obama
- Bastrop Pastor Arrested For Animal Cruelty Following Cat's Death
- The 6 Second Garage Door Break-In You Can Prevent
- Mother Of Hit And Run Victim Speaks Out
- Texas Men Beat Tech for First Big 12 Win
- Military Children Get Toys From Central Texas Group
- Pflugerville Skate Park
- Williamson County Pet Pictures
- Chuy's Children Giving To Children Parade
- Austin/Central Texas Halloween Guide
- Texas Teachers Changing How They Interact With Kids
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- The Amazing Race Casting Call Oct. 5
- Holly Street Neighbors Help Neighbors
- AISD Gives Lessons In Medieval Chivalry
- Walk With Purple Sage Elementary School Teachers
- Say What: The Estate Tax
- 2012 Food for Families Food Drive
- Clayton Elementary Math Pentathlon National Champions
- Over the Edge
- UT Study On Parkinson's Disease
- Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo
- Empowering Minorities In Higher Education
- Curling In Austin
- Aug 1 6pm
- KEYE TV: 8/1 6 am
- 6am newscast
- Police Data Shows South Austin Crime Dropping
- Chuy's 29th Annual Hot to Trot 5K & Kid K
- Valentine's Day Special For Couple Married On KEYE TV
- 5pm Newscast
- No Sit, No Lie Ordinance
- Kyle Cancer Center
- Kepler 22b
- Hatch Chile Recipe
- Benefits Of Turf Vs. Grass
- McCallum High School Radio Station
- State Cracking Down On Farmers Markets
- Nov. 21 First WX
- Nov. 21 Main WX
- Sports Show
- Bastrop Fire Victims Speak Out About Bluebonnet Lawsuit
Valentine's Day Special For Couple Married On KEYE TV
Updated: Saturday, August 3 2013, 04:15 PM CDT
Many couples decide to get married on Valentine's Day. But how many can tie the knot on "live" TV?
An Austin couple did in the KEYE studio and they're celebrating a big anniversary on this holiday.
In 2002, Bonnie Brown and her fiancé Ronnie Irons won a contest. Their wedding was broadcast on KEYE TV News at noon on Valentine's Day.
Ten years later they returned to KEYE to see a replay of their wedding. During their busy lives they misplaced the tape of their TV nuptials so we searched the archives and there it was.
Bonnie said she had chills as she watched the ceremony. Her husband Ronnie recalls, "It was the most beautiful day I had ever seen. My wife, she was very beautiful. She looked like a real princess and that was one of the most valuable moments of my life."
Bonnie was still giddy as she described her special day. "I was all in diamonds, dress and all. It was like being a princess and stuff, to be like movie stars. You know there was pampering with the face. I felt like royalty. It was fun," Bonnie Irons told KEYE.
"I told my wife that I wanted to give her something she would never forget," Ronnie said. And Bonnie replied, "Yea and I never forgot it. Ha! Ha!"
And there's more. After the Irons were married on TV, they got married a second time in front of another judge that night before more family and friends. How about that? Two weddings in one day.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!