- Drunk driving suspect found naked on barn roof
- Man dismissed from jury duty for wearing prisoner costume
- Police: man baked potato, raked leaves during break-in
- Houston-Area Man Sues After Flooding Displaces Wife's Casket
- Slow Police Chase From Fort Worth To Arlington Ends In Crash
- Dead Hog Tied To Beaumont School's Flagpole
- Medical Marijuana Available For Texas Pets
- Woman Eats 3 Steak Dinners In 20 Minutes
- Colorado Dog Gets Prosthetics For All 4 Legs
- Elephant Hauler Gets Stuck; Pachyderms Keep Truck Upright
- Man Trains Dog To Walk
- Man's Body Found In Fireplace
- Debates Rage Over Color Of Dress Photographed In Rare Light
- Mission To Mars Gets Real For Former Austinite
- Woman Loses Eyesight From Cat Lick
- Austin Grill Has Valentine's Day Drink, Earrings For $30K
- 'George Jefferson' Haircut A Hit
- 'Professor Dumpster' Wraps Up Year Living Inside East Austin Dumpster
- Texas 4th Grader Suspended Over Lord Of The Rings Reference
- Rattlesnakes Visit Texas Capitol
- After Being Hit By Car Tampa Cat Crawls Back From Grave
- Man Finds Car Part In Arm From Wreck 50 Years Ago
- Santa Firefighter Saves Man From Burning Home
- UT Starts Investigation Into Missing Human Brains
- AP: Charles Manson Gets Marriage License
- Father Of 'Affluenza' Teen Arrested In North Texas
- Professor Dumpster Upgrades To AC
- Caterpillar Stings Sending Central Texans To ER
- Kinky Couple: West Virginia Woman Walks Naked Man On A Leash
- Bear Wanders Around Convenience Store
- Car Slams Into NY Gas Station, Catches Fire
- Man Charged With Stealing Human Skin From Hospital
- Malaysia Says Cadbury Chocolates Free From Pork
- Bear Caught Lounging On Hammock
- Robbery Suspect Friends Victim On Facebook
- Deer Runs Through NC Hospital
- Urban Legend Confirmed, Atari E.T. Games Found In Landfill
- Newlywed Get Selfie With Pope
- Houston Man Pays $5,000 for Return of Missing Cat
- 'Miracle Man' Dies Again
- Gorilla Baby Born Through C-section
- Couple Attacked By Cat Say They'll Get It Help
- Wake Up And Smell The Bacon ... With A Bacon App
- North Texas Man Tries To Put Dog On City Council
- Toy Makers Showcase Wares At Toy Fair In New York
- Win A Free Divorce On Valentine's Day
- Shark Bite Victim Stiches Up His Own Wounds
- NC Politician Writes Resignation Letter In Klingon
- Handcuffed Proposal Successful
- West Texas Schlotzky Closes For Attitude Adjustment
Type Of Beer Indicates Your Chance For A Love Connection
Updated: Wednesday, September 25 2013, 06:18 PM CDT
Zoosk, a top online dating service, recently conducted a survey among more than 2,800 single beer drinkers to see what their beer choice says about them. The results show that your choice of brew says more about you than just your taste in beer… the type of beer you or your date prefers just might be the information you need to see if you are compatible!
Here are the Zoosk survey “brews clues”:
Looking for marriage? Hope your date orders a DOMESTIC beer!
- Domestic beer drinkers are the most likely to be looking for marriage (20%). Take it slow, though, as PDAs typically don’t go down well with domestic beer drinkers. Overall, domestic brew lovers are a traditional bunch, preferring dinner and movie as a first date.
Not ready to settle down? A MICROBREW drinker is the best fit for you.
- 31% of men who prefer microbrews say they’re looking for a fun date, but nothing long-term. In fact, microbrew drinkers are the most likely to have had a one night stand (74%) and the majority of microbrew drinkers (54%) want sex every day. They’re also the most likely to prefer outdoor adventures, like kayaking or hiking, for a first date.
Need staying power in your relationship? Find an ULTRA-LIGHT beer drinker.
- These calorie counters prefer romantic evenings, like to talk about their life goals, and have been in the highest percentage of long-term relationships on average at 75%. Ultra-light beer drinkers are also the most likely to be self-proclaimed homebodies (37%).
Looking for a more reserved type? Choose an IMPORT drinker for your next round.
- Those sipping on an import are least likely to have had a one night stand (and the most likely to still be a virgin, on average, at 4%). These introverts prefer man’s best friend to felines.
Looking for a family-friendly date? Belly up to a LIGHT BEER drinker.
- 92% of light beer sippers are open to dating someone with kids, and 64% can be found spending time with family and friends on the weekend. Light beer drinkers are second only to ultra-brew drinkers when it comes to being in lasting relationships.