- The Freshmen Takeover
- Friday Night Rivals - Week 0
- Friday Night Rivals: Get all the scores here!
- Katrina 10: Javan's Storm Story
- Soccer Assist Creates Chances for Youth
- Cowboys Drop Preseason Game to 49ers
- Few QB Highlights in Texans Loss to Denver
- Baylor Player Sentenced To 6 Months Of Jail For Sex Assault
- Texas State 'Well Equipped" for Florida State
- Cowboys, Rams End Practice Early After Fights Break Out
- Spieth Short at PGA, but Takes Over Number One
- Spieth Stalks 3rd Major of Year
- In a Class of Their Own
- Court sketches of Tom Brady cause social media flurry
- Feds detail why they want Lance Armstrong's medical records
- Longhorns Leadership: Does QB Demeanor Matter?
- Texas Trifecta: Breakout Players
- Omar Uresti Gets Another Major Shot
- Wimberley's Recovery With a Nice Ring
- The Fate of TCU's 2015 Season
- WWE Hall of Famer Roddy Piper dies at 61
- Tom Brady's suspension upheld by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell
- 2015 Big 12 Wooly Bully
- Astros move up Taylor Swift concert for possible playoff run
- No Spieth Slam: Jordan Comes Up Short at Open
- Steve Patterson: Keep the Change?
- Longhorn Taylor Funk Wins 109th Southern Amateur
- Steve Patterson Under Pressure
- Mason Crosby "Kicks It" Back at Home
- Oh, Deere! Spieth Wins Another John Deere Classic
- That's a Rap: Texas Exes Dish on Daje
- Spieth Shoots Career Best 61 to Lead John Deere
- Winners Crowned at UA/Jordan Spieth Championship
- Jordan Spieth Wins U.S. Open
- Longhorns Lend a Hand in Wimberly
- Spieth Stands 18 Holes from U.S. Open Title
- UT Austin announces independent review of basketball academics
- Diamond Departures for Longhorns
- World Cup Company at UT
- Massive Surf Park Coming To Austin In 2016
- Texas Season Ends with 8-1 Loss to DBU
- Oregon State's Eckert Has Texas Ties
- Texas Wins Big 12 Baseball Title
- Texas to Play for Big 12 Baseball Title
- A Dom-inant Lacrosse Presence
- Shaka Smart 1 on 1: Part II
- Shaka Smart 1 on 1: Part 1
- Josh Hamilton Returns to Round Rock
- Pfast Pflugerville Pfamily
- NFL Finds Patriots Employees Probably Deflated Balls
Armstrong Provides Names In Written Testimony
Updated: Thursday, April 10 2014, 03:30 PM CDT
Lance Armstrong has given sworn testimony naming several people he says knew about his performance-enhancing drug use. He insists he didn't pay anyone or any organization to keep his doping secret.
Armstrong's testimony came in written answers to questions in a lawsuit that was settled in late 2013. The documents were filed this week in a federal whistle-blower lawsuit over his team's sponsorship with the U.S. Postal Service that could result in fines over $100 million.
Armstrong says those who provided him with performance-enhancing drugs included trainer Pepi Marti, Dr. Pedro Celaya, Dr. Luis Garcia del Moral and Dr. Michele Ferrari, all of whom were part of his teams or personal cycling entourage.
Armstrong says team manager Johan Bruyneel assisted his doping. Each has previously denied aiding Armstrong's doping.
(Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)