- One-On-One With Robert Horry
- UT Softball Earns No. 4 National Seed
- No-Hitter Propels Texas to Sweep
- West Does Not Rest
- Bob's Blog: I Don't Like Bandon Dunes, v. 3.0
- Lockhart Mom an Inspiration
- Augie Garrido: "No. I'm Not Confident."
- Texas Loses 10th Straight Big 12 Series
- Texas Evens Series With Kansas St.
- Augie Garrido: "I'm Mad as Hell"
- Carrying the Clemens Name
- Austin Dominates State Golf, State Tennis
- NBA Veteran Jason Collins Comes Out As Gay
- Alex Okafor Drafted by Arizona
- Marquise Goodwin Drafted by Bills
- Kenny Vaccaro Drafted by Saints
- Women's Golf at TSU is "A Family Affair"
- Round Rock Express to Hold Local Tribute to Boston Marathon
- Texas Baseball Loses 8th Straight Big 12 Series
- Texas Softball Loses to No. 1 Oklahoma
- Texas Tops UT Pan American, 6-1
- Super Voice Gone: Pat Summerall Dead At 82
- Bob's Blog: A Boston Tragedy
- Texas Point Guard Myck Kabongo Declares For NBA Draft
- Texas Longhorn Legend Helps Paralyzed Teenager
- Texas Beats Texas State for 18th Straight Time
- Louisville Beats Michigan 82-76 to Win NCAA Title
- Texas Loses to Oklahoma, Drops 6th Straight Big 12 Series
- UMHB Falls in Division III Title Game
- Longhorns Shut Out Oklahoma to Even Series
- Austin-Area Products Help Lead UMHB to NCAA Title Game
- Mark Cuban Says He Is Willing To Draft Brittney Griner
- Same State, Bigger Stage for Spieth
- Rutgers, Pernetti Fire Rice After Video Release
- Pigskin Powers Succeed In NCAA Tournament
- Cowboys, Romo Agree On 6-Year, $108M Extension
- Cinderella Arrives In Arlington
- KEYE TV NCAA Tournament Schedule
- UT Guard Sheldon McClellan Will Transfer
- No Place Like Dome
- Vince Young's Last Chance?
- Gators Hope To Be Number "UNO"
- Raising Canes: Miami Outlasts Illinois to Reach Sweet 16
- Gators Over Gophers: Florida Downs Minnesota, Advances to Sweet 16
- The Underdog: March's Best Friend
- Texas Basketball Accepts CBI Bid
- Chat Live with Bob and Adam!
- Kansas State Thumps Texas Again, 66-49
- Winkler's Wrap from Rangers Spring Training
- The Profar Predicament
- Texas Knocks Off Oral Roberts 4-3
- Longhorn Football Player Cayleb Jones Charged With Assault
- UIL Private Schools Bill Advances In Texas Senate
- Ben's Big Day: Westwood Product Ben Johnson Goes 4-4 as Longhorns Sweep
- Red Raider Heart Breaker: Texas Tops Texas Tech in Overtime
- Concordia's Historic Season Ends in NCAA Round of 32
- Walk-Off Winner: Hinojosa a Hero Again As Texas Beats UC Santa Barbara in 9th
- Keeping Up With the Joneses: Texas Football Creates New Position
- For Concordia and His Country: BJ Alzaid's Unique Journey to Coaching
- Major Applewhite Addresses Affair
- Texas Tops Baylor 79-70
- Texas Baseball Swept at Stanford
- Georgetown Wins Class 4A Girls State Basketball Title
- Longhorns Lose to Oklahoma State, 78-65
- A Season to Remember: Pflugerville Girls Rally Around Their Coach
- Longhorns Mount Historic Comeback, Defeat Oklahoma
- Georgetown Still Going
- UT Men Lose to K-State, Clinch Losing Big 12 Season
- Hinojosa a Hero as Texas Baseball Walks-Off vs. Nebraska
- Yes Way, Jose: Bowie H.S. Student Has Special Needs, Special Story
- Westwood Diver Overcomes Fall
- Three Austinites Make Way to Texas Hall
- Tire-D Marathoner: Mikeal Ball Completes Austin Marathon While Carrying Two Car Tires
- Blacked Out: Texas Torched by No. 14 Kansas
- Baseball Basslines: Longhorns Share Stories Behind Their Walk-Up Songs
- Texas Wins Double Overtime Thriller
- Texas Guard Kabongo Says He's Ready To Play
- Texas Loses to Oklahoma State, Drops to 2-8 in Big 12
- Working for the Geek-End: Austin Hosts Geek Bowl VII
- Texas Athletics Mired In Unusual Hard Times
- Signing Day Recap: Mack Brown to Toughen Up On Recruits Who Waffle
- West Virginia Tops Texas 60-58
- Justin Time: Only A Rookie, Ravens' Tucker Has Prior Super Bowl "Experience"
- 49ers Deliver Davis His Super Bowl Dream
- Super Bowl Media Day Frenzy
- Texas Exes Get Taste Of Super Bowl Media Day
- Texas Men Beat Tech for First Big 12 Win
- UT Women Snap Nine Game Losing Skid
- The Texas Truth: Is Astros/Rangers a Rivalry?
- Former Texas Kicker Erxleben Charged With Fraud
- Eastside Finds Its Direction
- Case Closed Against Longhorns McCoy, Hicks
- Circuit Of The Americas Bids For ESPN X Games
- Dallas Cowboys Player Charged With Drunk Driving
- New Texas Pain Treatment Helps Earl Campbell, Others
- Holmes Out Indefinitely
- No. 4 Kansas Rallies At Texas To Win 15th Straight
- Rescuing Rodrigo: Round Rock Sophomore 'Blessed' After Incredible Journey
- UT Women Fall to 0-5 in Big 12 Play
- 2 UT Women Basketball Players Retire
- Texans' Season Ends with Road Loss to Patriots
- Case McCoy, Jordan Hicks Reinstated to UT Football Team
- Texas Ex Justin Tucker Kicks Ravens Into AFC Title Game
- NFL All-Pro Team Announced
- Texas Falls to 0-3 in Big 12 Play With Loss to Iowa State
- Brutally Honest Rick Barnes Calls Out His Basketball Team
- McCoy, Hicks Attorneys: No Charges In San Antonio Incident
- Kearney Frustrated with UT
- Lance Berkman Joins Rangers
- Cotton Bowl Coaches Kevin Sumlin, Bob Stoops Know Each Other Well
- Ash, Okafor Lead Texas to Alamo Bowl Victory
- Alamo Bowl Attitude: New Play Caller, New Outlook for QB David Ash
- Helen Holding Court: 84 Year Old Tennis Queen Crowned National Champion
- Twas the Night Before Christmas in Central Texas Sports
- Cowboys Rally but Lose at Home to Saints
- Texans Torched by Vikings
- Texas Dropped by (20) Michigan State, 67-56
- Myck Kabongo Suspended 23 Games by NCAA
- Texas Upsets No. 23 North Carolina, 85-67
- A Major Next Step
- Cowboys Corral Steelers in Overtime
- Houston Texans Win AFC South Division Title
- Texas Volleyball Wins NCAA Title
- Georgetown, Cedar Park to Play for State Titles
- Texas Golfer Jordan Spieth Turns Pro
- Doc's Rouse-ing Performance At Rouse High School
- Texas Volleyball to Play for National Title
- Texas Plays Tonight In Volleyball Final Four
- ACC Hosts Australian Basketball Team
- Bryan Harsin Leaves Texas, Major Applewhite Promoted
- Grieving Cowboys Beat Bengals
- Johnny Be Good: Manziel Wins Historic Heisman
- Cowboys Defender Charged In Accident that Killed Teammate
- Tommy Tuberville Leaves Texas Tech
- Manor Mustangs Find Success by Keeping it in the Family
- Remember the Alamo Bowl: Texas, Oregon State to Tangle in San Antonio
- Aggies to Face Oklahoma in Cotton Bowl
- Home of the Heisman? Kerrville Catches Johnny Football Fever
- Texas A&M Quarterback Johnny Manziel Talks About Heisman Hype For First Time
- Manziel Makes Final Heisman Case as Aggies Dominate Missouri
- Notre Dame Holds Off USC, Will Play for BCS Title
- Defense Sparks TCU Over No. 18 Texas 20-13
- UT's 2013 Football Schedule Shows OSU Game During F1 Weekend Race
- Baylor Stuns No. 1 Kansas State, Shakes Up BCS
- Manziel, Aggies Roll Over Sam Houston State
- Rangers to Play Exhibition Games at Alamodome
- Westlake's Nick Foles to Make First NFL Start
- Change You "Ken" Believe In: McDonald Assumes New Role With Toros
- Celebrating DKR: Colleagues, Friends & Former Foes Pay Respects to Legendary Coach
- Texas Women's Track Coach Bev Kearney Put On Leave
- Texas A&M Stuns Top-Ranked Alabama, 29-24
- Longhorns Honor Darrell Royal with In-Game Tributes
- Bear Witness: Westwood QB Bear Fenimore is a Top College Prospect
- 2010: Ron Oliveira Interviews Darrell Royal
- Former Coach Darrell Royal Remembered For Bringing Change To UT
- Legendary Head Football Coach Darrell Royal Has Died
- Texans Dominate Bills, 21-9
- Texas Upends No. 20 Texas Tech 31-22, 3 TDs
- Manziel, Aggies Maul Mississippi State
- Despite Debacle in Kansas, It's Ash Again for Texas
- Adam Winkler Goes 1-on-1 with Texas Guard Julien Lewis
- Sight to See: Blind Baseball Keeps Visually Impaired Athletes in the Game
- Jack Nicklaus's New Design
- A Simple Device That Could Save Lives
- Lance Berkman Back in Central Texas for Concordia University Fundraiser
- McCoy's Late TD Pass Leads Texas Past Kansas 21-17
- Runner's Scars Tell Of A Survivor's Story
- Trip of a Lifetime: Dripping Springs Sophomore Going to Green Bay
- Brandon Belt Represents UT on Baseball's Biggest Stage
- Will Pro Golf Return To Austin?
- Texans Rout Ravens, Improve to 6-1
- Bailey Bounces Back, Cowboys Beat Panthers
- Bergeron's 5 TDs Lead Texas Over Baylor 56-50
- Manziel, Aggies Lose to LSU
- Teeing Off "Fore" Testicular Cancer
- King Rises from Duke
- Longhorns Legend Slater Martin Passes Away
- Temporarily Turning on the Horns: Britt Hager's Football Family
- IOC To Wait For UCI Before Acting On Armstrong
- Texas Coach Mack Brown Says No Plans To Retire
- Texas QB David Ash Injured Against Sooners
- Peter The Great Returns
- 10 Year Old Phenom Wins Wake Surfing World Title
- Southwestern University Takes Unique Football Field Trip
- Texas to Play Ohio State in Football in 2022, 2023
- West Virginia Hands Texas Its First Loss of The Season 48-45
- Carrier, New Mexico Beat Texas State 35-14
- Abrupt Ending To Rangers After 2 World Series
- Chorus for a Cause: Jordan & Sunny Shipley Co-Write Song to Make a Difference
- D.J. Monroe Finds His Groove
- Rivalry on the Rink: A&M/Texas Series Skates On
- Rangers Swept by A's, Denied West Division Title
- Texans Top Titans, Improve to 4-0
- Texas Stays Unbeaten with 41-36 Road Win vs. Oklahoma State
- West Virginia Outlasts Baylor, 70-63
- History in Aggieland: Texas A&M Rips Razorbacks for First SEC Victory
- Getting to Know Bo Porter
- Restrictions on College Football Officials: How Much is Too Much?
- Seahawks Get Controversial Win
- Texans 3-0 for First Time in Franchise History
- Cowboys Beat Bucs in Home Opener
- No. 15 Kansas State Stuns No. 6 Sooners
- No. 8 West Virginia Stays Undefeated
- TCU Improves to 3-0 with Win vs. Virginia
- Video: Hail Mary Propels McNeil to Thrilling Win vs. Austin High
- Keep Calm and "Curry" On: Marcus Curry's Second Chance at Texas State
- Billy Gillispie Resigns as Texas Tech Head Coach
- Sizing Up Concussions In Football
- Campbell Continues to Battle
- Hero On and Off the Field
- Sloppy in Seattle: Cowboys Lose to Seahawks
- Texans Dominate Jaguars, Improve to 2-0
- NFL Removes Official for Being Saints Fan
- Texas Defeats Ole Miss, 66-31
- Pulse of Penn State in Central Texas
- TCU Victorious in Big 12 Debut
- Top-Ranked Lake Travis Trumps Westwood in Thriller
- Olympians Honored at White House
- Strasburg Shut Down: Local Perspective on Baseball's Biggest Ordeal
- Big 12 vs. SEC
- The Journey From Green Beret To Deep Snapper
- Gov. Perry: A&M's Move To SEC Good For Aggies, State
- Houston Opens With a Win
- A&M Stalls After Halftime In 20-17 Loss To Gators
- Texas Stomps New Mexico 45-0 At Home
- Texas A&M Football Stakes Claim to More Championships
- Bobcats Fall To Texas Tech At Home
- Texas Replaces A&M With TCU On Thanksgiving
- Texas Volleyball Loses Home Match for First Time Since 2010
- Texas State Football Ushers in New Era
- A&M Opens SEC Play Against Florida
- Texas State Stuns Houston
- Kylie Doniak's Special Return to Texas
- Who Is David Ash?
- Throwback: David Ash High At Belton High School
- Earl Campbell Namesake of College Football's Newest Award
- Historic Night for Texas Volleyball
- Ash Shrugs Off Anxiety
- Longhorns Look To Start Season Off With A Win
- Mack Brown Anticipating Season Opener
- Jerry Jones Puts Restrictions on Dez Bryant
- Isaac Causes Round Rock/New Orleans Series to Shift to Dell Diamond
- Gold Medalist Sanya Richards-Ross Returns to Austin
- Olympian Brendan Hansen Blasts USADA
- New Big 12 TV Deal is Close
- Mack Brown On New QB
- David Ash Listed As Longhorns Starting QB
- Roger Clemens Returning To Baseball
- Longhorn Coaches Talk Expectations
- Texans on the Defensive
- Texas Ranked 15th in First AP College Football Poll
- US Cycling Body Sides With Armstrong Against USADA
- UT Wide Receiver Mike Davis Addresses Personal Issues
- Dramatic Difference On Defense For Texans
- Texas Pitcher John Curtiss To Miss 2013 Season
- Former Aggie Randy Bullock Battling For Texans Kicking Job
- First Scrimmage Of Fall
- Austin High's New Head Coach
- Texas Top 5
- Durant's Record Setting Performance Leads Team USA to Gold Medal
- Texans Open Preseason With Win in Carolina
- Destinee Hooker, United States Women's Volleyball Team Earn Silver Medal at 2012 Olympics
- IOC Formally Strips Former Armstrong Teammate Of Athens Gold
- Olympic Finalist Marquise Goodwin Returns to Football
- Longhorns Release 2012-13 Men's Basketball Schedule
- Texas Volleyball Selected as Unanimous Preseason Favorite in 2012 Big 12 Coaches Poll
- Vaccaro Validating Leadership Role
- Marble Falls'Â Leo Manzano Take Silver At London Olympics
- Case McCoy or David Ash?
- McCoy Will Not Start for Cleveland
- 2012 Texas Longhorns Hit The Field For Fall Practice
- Texas Top 5 Female Athletes of the Year
- Sanya Richards-Ross Wins Olympic Gold in 400m
- Leo Manzano Advances to Finals of Olympic 1500m
- Texas Longhorns Report for 2012 Season
- Marquise Goodwin Finishes 10th In Olympics Long Jump Final
- Local Players Fare Well in AJGA Harvey Penick Junior
- Kevin Durant Scores 14 Points In Team USA Rout Of Nigeria
- Report: Penn State Kicker Transferring To Texas
- Houston Texans Report To Training Camp With High Expectations
- Texas Rangers To Hold Open Tryouts In Round Rock
- Texas Top 5 Male Longhorn Athletes of the Year
- One-on-One With A&M Head Coach Kevin Sumlin
- Sanya's "Mane" Event: Richards-Ross Prepares for Third Olympics
- Ricky Williams Returns To Austin
- Big 12 Announces Media Preseason Football Team
- Texas Longhorn Kenny Vaccaro Named To 2012 Thorpe Award Preseason Watch List
- Brian Orakpo Brings Camp To Austin For First Time
- More Texas Rangers Rehab In Round Rock
- Nicholson A Hit With The Horns
- 3 Lance Armstrong Associates Get Lifetime Bans
- Lance Armstrong Suit To Block Doping Charges Dismissed
- Colt McCoy Addresses Future with Browns During his Youth Camp
- BCS Finally Welcomes a Playoff
- Lindsey Liles: Top Ten Finalist
- Former Longhorn Second Baseman Tommy Nicholson Hired As UT Hitting Coach
- KEYE TV Sports Exclusive: BEVO Shares His Turf
- Derek Holland Makes First Rehab Start With Round Rock Express
- American Samoa Taking on the World
- Marquise Goodwin Punches Ticket To 2012 London Olympics
- Adam's Blog: Gamecocks Got Game
- Clara Guerrero's Journey To The Top Of Bowling World
- Local Standouts Compete in THSBCA All-Star Game
- Josh Hamilton Hospitalized
- Max Effort: Lake Travis Product Max Garner Beats The Odds At Baylor
- USADA Charges Lance Armstrong With Doping
- Mack Brown Addresses Media Prior To Summer Break
- Johnson Committed To Texas
- Roger Clemens Defense Rests Its Case In Perjury Trial
- Texas Top 5 Plays
- Jarrell Wins Class 2A Baseball Championship
- Jarrell Wins Marathon Game, Advances to Class 2A State Championship
- Marquise Goodwin Captures Second NCAA Long Lump Title
- Texas Parts Ways With Longtime Baseball Assistant Tommy Harmon
- Texas Captures Third NCAA Men's Golf Championship
- Government Rests Roger Clemens Case
- NCAA Baseball Tournament Field of 64
- Horns History: Texas Left Out of NCAA Baseball Tourney for First Time Since '98
- No. 12 Oregon Defeats No. 8 Texas 10-6 to Advance to Women's College World Series
- No. 12 Oregon Defeats No. 8 Texas, 5-4, in Eight Innings in Game Two at NCAA Austin Super Regional
- Horns Head Home from Big 12 Tournament With Many Questions, Few Answers
- Kansas Topples Texas 4-2, UT Eliminated From Big 12 Tournament
- Texas Baseball Team Enters Big 12 Tournament In Unfamiliar Territory
- Manny Ramirez Comes to Round Rock
- Texas Top 5 Plays
- Catching On: Jacob Felts Feeling it for Horns
- Ty Detmer Elected To College Football Hall Of Fame
- Mack Brown Addresses Weekend Arrests Of Three UT Football Players
- Linebacker Tiffany "Crash" James Tackles Two Totally Different Careers
- UT Pitcher Parker French Lost For The Season
- Robby Rises To Tour Win
- UT Commit On The Fast Track
- UT Football Players Arrested In Downtown Austin
- Texas Softball Avoids Sweep, Takes Finale from Oklahoma
- Vince Young Schools Students
- Lake Travis, Westlake Win In State Tennis Championships
- What's In A Name? For Marlow, There's Plenty
- Junior Seau Found Dead At California Home
- Texas State Going To Sun Belt In 2013-14
- Todd Dodge Returns to Texas
- Former Longhorn Cory Redding Announces Plans For Scholarship
- Roger Clemens Back In Court For Opening Statements
- Texas Hires New Women's Swimming Coach
- Speed Skater Michael Hubbs is an Inspiration on the Ice
- Amy Acuff's Comeback Is Reaching New Heights
- Timberwolves Defense Takes Over
- Bob Goes 1 On 1 With TJ Ford
- Texas Wide Receiver Breaks Bone in Foot
- Central Texas 'Linsanity'
- UT Basketball's Sterling Gibbs To Transfer
- No. 5 Concordia Defeats Schreiner, 9-2
- Texas Infielder Jordan Etier's New Outlook on the Game
- New UT Women's Coach to make $600,000
- Karen Aston New Lady Horns Coach
- Karen Aston Named UT Women's Head Basketball Coach
- J'Covan Brown to Forego Senior Year
- Ricky Reflects on His Legacy
- Could Ricky Williams Return to NFL?
- Bruins' Big Day
- Texas Guard Kabongo Returning For Another Season
- Coach Fran Charities To Hold Second Annual Run And Walk
- Quandre Diggs Out for Remainder of Spring Practice
- Texas Ex Cory Joseph Records NBA D-League Triple Double
- Austin Toros Center in the Middle of March Madness
- J'Covan Brown Weighs Options
- Texas Women's Coach Gail Goestenkors Resigning
- Texas Longhorns Lose To Cincinnati, 65-59 In NCAA Tournament
- Horns Embrace 14th Straight Trip to NCAA Tournament
- Texas Makes Tournament
- Former Longhorn Reportedly Under Investigation
- Longhorns Win In Extra Innings
- Southwestern To Bring Back Football
- Horns Lose To Kansas To End Regular Season
- Mack Brown Inducted Into The Texas Sports Hall of Fame
- UT beats Oklahoma 72-64 for a critical win
- Concordia Heading to Division III Tournament
- Legendary Southwestern University Baseball Coach Jim Mallon Passes Away
- Texas Beats Tech in Overtime
- Texas State Opens Spring Practice
- Mack Brown Unveils Spring Syllabus
- Doniak Continues To Improve
- Texas Baseball drops series finale to Duke, 5-2
- UT Baseball Starts Season with 2 Wins
- Streak Ends in Stillwater
- New Aces In Hand for the Horns?
- TCU Football Players Among 17 Caught In Drug Sting
- Anderson Girls Defeat Stony Point
- UT Asking Longhorn Fans For Patience With Network
- Texas Football Big 12 Schedule Released
- Trusting Jordan
- Longhorns Come from Behind to beat Wildcats
- Hilltopper Showstopper: Stephen Johnson Bursts Onto National Scene
- Austin F1 Officials Say Building Schedule On Track
- Lance Armstrong Says He's Happy Investigation Over
- UT Women Fall At Kansas, Drop to 3-and-8 in Big 12
- Longhorns Leave College Station With A Win
- RB Ricky Williams says he's retiring from NFL
- Texas Tops the Red Raiders
- Horns Haul in 28 Signees on National Signing Day
- Future Horns Take On The World's Best
- Texas Sports Nation: The Final Episode
- Longhorns Lose Close One in Waco
- Alumni Beat the Longhorns
- Baylor studying on-campus football stadium idea
- 2012: The Year of the Rosses?
- UT Women knock off Missouri
- Horns Hold On To Top Iowa State, 62-55
- UT President Recommends Mack Brown Extension
NFL All-Pro Team Announced
Updated: Saturday, January 12 2013, 05:07 PM CST
It's unanimous, on both sides of the ball.
Vikings 2,000-yard man Adrian Peterson and Texans pass-swatting end J.J. Watt were unanimous choices for The Associated Press All-Pro team announced Saturday.
Peterson, who came within 9 yards of breaking Eric Dickerson's single-season rushing record, and Watt, who led the NFL with 20 1-2 sacks, were selected by all 50 members of a nationwide panel of media members who cover the league.
Peterson is a three-time All-Pro, while Watt represents lots of new blood. He's among 17 players making their All-Pro debuts.
"Obviously it's a huge honor, especially for being such a young guy," said Watt, a second-year pro. "It's crazy to even think about. It's very humbling and very motivating. It makes me want to do it again and again."
Peyton Manning made his sixth team, the previous five while quarterbacking Indianapolis. He led Denver to the AFC's best record, 13-3.
Also chosen for the sixth time was Atlanta tight end Tony Gonzalez, who this season moved into second place on the career receptions list. San Francisco linebacker Patrick Willis made it for the fifth time in his six pro seasons.
The 49ers had the most All-Pros, six: Willis, fellow LBs NaVorro Bowman and Aldon Smith, guard Mike Iupati, safety Dashon Goldson and punter Andy Lee.
"As an organization, we take great pride in the success and recognition of our players," 49ers general manager Trent Baalke said. "This type of acknowledgement only comes from hard work and a team-first mentality, which all six of these men exhibit on a daily basis. They play the game the way it was meant to be played, and are very deserving of this honor."
Seattle was next with RB Marshawn Lynch, center Max Unger, cornerback Richard Sherman and safety Earl Thomas. All were selected for the first time.
Sherman was incensed when he didn't make the Pro Bowl. He was thrilled with the news he made the All-Pro team "because that's comparing the whole league."
" That is taking individuals and saying they are the best in the NFL at that position and that's what I wanted to be," Sherman said. " The Pro Bowl is taking three from each side, it's more of a popularity contest. The All-Pro, you're the best at your position. It doesn't matter if you're a fifth-rounder or fourth-rounder or undrafted. If you play the best, you're All-Pro."
Denver had three All-Pros: LB Von Miller, tackle Ryan Clady and Manning. No other team had more than two.
The NFC had 17 players and only 10 made it from the AFC.
One rookie, Minnesota kicker Blair Walsh, was chosen.
Also on offense were Baltimore fullback Vonta Leach, making it for the third straight year; Detroit WR Calvin Johnson and Chicago WR Brandon Marshall; Houston tackle Duane Brown; New Orleans guard Jahri Evans, making his fourth consecutive appearance; Baltimore kick returner Jacoby Jones; Miami DE Cameron Wake; Cincinnati DT Geno Atkins and New England DT Vince Wilfork; and Chicago CB Charles Tillman.
Quarterback--Peyton Manning, Denver.
Running Backs--Adrian Peterson, Minnesota; Marshawn Lynch, Seattle.
Fullback--Vonta Leach, Baltimore.
Tight End--Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta.
Wide Receivers--Calvin Johnson, Detroit; Brandon Marshall, Chicago.
Tackles--Duane Brown, Houston; Ryan Clady, Denver.
Guards--Mike Iupati, San Francisco; Jahri Evans, New Orleans.
Center--Max Unger, Seattle.
Placekicker--Blair Walsh, Minnesota.
Kick Returner--Jacoby Jones, Baltimore.
Ends--J.J. Watt, Houston; Cameron Wake, Miami.
Tackles--Geno Atkins, Cincinnati; Vince Wilfork, New England.
Outside Linebackers--Von Miller, Denver; Aldon Smith, San Francisco.
Inside Linebacker--Patrick Willis, San Francisco; NaVorro Bowman, San Francisco.
Cornerbacks--Richard Sherman, Seattle; Charles Tillman, Chicago.
Safeties--Earl Thomas, Seattle; Dashon Goldson, San Francisco.
Punter--Andy Lee, San Francisco.
Quarterback--Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay.
Running Backs--Alfred Morris Washington; Jamaal Charles, Kansas City.
Fullback--Jerome Felton, Minnesota.
Tight End--Jason Witten, Dallas.
Wide Receivers--A.J. Green, Cincinnati; Andre Johnson, Houston.
Tackles--Joe Thomas, Cleveland; Joe Staley, San Francisco.
Guards--Marshal Yanda, Baltimore; Logan Mankins, New England.
Center--Maurkice Pouncey, Pittsburgh.
Placekicker--Phil Dawson, Cleveland.
Kick Returner--David Wilson, New York Giants.
Ends--Justin Smith, San Francisco; Julius Peppers, Chicago.
Tackles--Justin Smith, San Francisco; Ndamukong Suh, Detroit, and Haloti Ngata, Baltimore.
Outside Linebackers--Chad Greenway, Minnesota; Ahmad Brooks, San Francisco, Clay Matthews, Green Bay, and DeMarcus Ware, Dallas.
Inside Linebackers--Daryl Washington, Arizona; London Fletcher, Washington.
Cornerbacks--Champ Bailey, Denver; Tim Jennings, Chicago.
Safeties--Eric Weddle, San Diego; Jairus Byrd, Buffalo.
Punter--Thomas Morstead, New Orleans.