- Obama: UN Must Enforce Ban On Syrian Chemical Weapons
- White House: Russian Prestige On The Line In Syria
- Cornyn Won't Support Syria Military Strike At This Time
- Sen. Cornyn, Several Lawmakers Briefed on Plans for Syria
- Cruz Speaks On Syria, Immigration, Healthcare Reform
- Syria Plan Not Gaining Traction With Central TX Lawmakers
- Obama To Try To Convince Americans On Syria
- Syrian War Protestors Demonstrate At Capitol
- AP Poll: Most Americans Oppose Strike On Syria
- Syrian War Protesters Gather At Capitol
Since when did Democratic and Republican Roles Switch Over Combat?
Updated: Tuesday, September 10 2013, 04:02:48 PM
Republicans lawmakers have always been thought of as hawks, while Democrats more akin to doves. Are the roles reversing?